- The High School of Economics and Finance
- 100 Trinity Place
- (212) 346-0708
Enrollment: 807 students
Principal: Michael Stanzione
- To provide a rigorous world-class academic program for all students in economics and finance.
- To graduate students with the skills and knowledge necessary to pursue a variety of career pathways in the financial services industry, and be prepared to attend college.
- To include the participation of the family in the development of the whole student.
- To institute new approaches in education to prepare students to succeed in our technological society and in the global economy through public and private sector partnerships.